Posted to savan-dev@ws.apache.org by sm...@wipro.com on 2007/05/10 12:35:23 UTC

Savan download

Hi

Can anybody help me to download and engage savan module to axis2?

Thanks And Regards

Smitha Aldrin

www.wipro.com

RE: Savan download

Posted by sm...@wipro.com.
I am quite new to webservices.How can I build it.Is there any build
script available for that?

> We have not made a release yet. You can get the code from svn and
> build it yourself for now.
>
> thanks,
> -- dims
>
> On 5/10/07, smitha.aldrin@wipro.com <sm...@wipro.com> wrote:
> >
> > Hi
> >

> > Can anybody help me to download and engage savan module to axis2?
> >

> > Thanks And Regards
> >
> > Smitha Aldrin

attachments
> to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s)
and
> may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If
you are
> not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or
copy
> this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all
copies of
> this message and any attachments.
> >
> > WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The
recipient
viruses. The
> company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus
transmitted
> by this email.
> >
> > www.wipro.com

Chamikara Jayalath
WSO2 Inc.
http://wso2.com/
http://wso2.org/ - For your Oxygen needs

www.wipro.com

RE: Savan download

Posted by sm...@wipro.com.
Can anybody help me to clarify these doubts?

1.For WS-Eventing is the client supposed to be another webservice?(Can
> it be a non webservice?)What are the options?
> 2.If it can be a nonwebservice how can I specify the delivery
endpoint?

Thanks
Smitha Aldrin

Re: Savan download