Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Priyanka Gopinath <pr...@karnam.net> on 2017/03/30 20:56:19 UTC

Hystrix on a routing slip

All of the hystrix examples are applied directly to an endpoint like -
.hystrix()
.hystrixConfiguration().executionTimeoutInMilliseconds(4000).end()
.to("direct:fast")
.onFallback()
.transform().constant("Fallback message")
.end() .

How do we this to apply the hystrix configuration to a routing slip? Is
this possible? Any ideas are appreciated.

Re: Hystrix on a routing slip

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Yeah anything you put inside the hystrix block should work as a hystrix command.

--
Claus Ibsen