Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Eric Dantec <er...@laposte.net> on 2004/01/22 16:35:11 UTC

[ANT] Jar and Manifest

Hi,

I have 2 different targets : manifest and jar. The jar depends on the manifest.
The manifest target updates an existing manifest file.
The jar target creates the jar files.

The issue is that the jar target creates a jar file with my updated manifest file + creates another manifest file in a directory called META-INF. I don't need this new directory and this other manifest file.
Is there a mean to prevent the jar target from creating these 2 elements?

Thx,

Eric