Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Jose Luis Carrasco <jc...@citt.net> on 2002/10/11 12:23:56 UTC

About encoding UTF...

Hi !

    I have problems with UTF-8 using the version jetspeed1.4b because I couldn't see the catalonian characters. I see another users with the same problem. I try to change the properties in the diferents conf arxives, but it didn't result.At the end  I fixed for the moment opening the file MimeTypes.java and changing UTF for my character set. It's not a very good solution, but it functions ok. How do you see that ? Any another manner ?

    Thanks to all !
    Good Code.

José Carrasco
____________________________________
Arreando Ingredientes a la Alquimia.

Re: About encoding UTF...

Posted by Marian Skalsky <ms...@euromove.sk>.
Hi!
This issue AFAIK was added to known bugs couple weeks ago.
I've had the same problem.
Till now, I have not heard about it was allready solved.
$kala.

    I have problems with UTF-8 using the version jetspeed1.4b because I
couldn't see the catalonian characters. I see another users with the same
problem. I try to change the properties in the diferents conf arxives, but
it didn't result.At the end  I fixed for the moment opening the file
MimeTypes.java and changing UTF for my character set. It's not a very good
solution, but it functions ok. How do you see that ? Any another manner ?

    Thanks to all !
    Good Code.

Jos? Carrasco
Arreando Ingredientes a la Alquimia.

---
Odch?dzaj?ca spr?va neobsahuje v?rusy.
Skontrolovan? antiv?rusov?m syst?mom AVG (http://www.grisoft.cz).
Verzia: 6.0.394 / V?rusov? datab?za: 224 - d?tum vydania: 4. 10. 2002