Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Laszlo Kishalmi <la...@gmail.com> on 2020/11/24 16:23:47 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache NetBeans 12.2

Dear all,

I'm closing the vote thread [VOTE] Release Apache NetBeans 12.2 (vote
candidate 2) with the result of:

With 7 +1 binding votes, 6 +1 votes, with no 0 and -1 votes, Apache
NetBeans 12.2 source release bundle has been accepted by the community.

The next round will be the convenience binary votes as much as possible
in parallel this time.

@Martin Balin I would kick a __new thread__ on LS for VS Code binary
vote now to make it clear
@Neil Do we need to sign the Windows binary or it is already signed, if
not would you take care of that? I do not have Windows at hand to test.

+1 (binding) votes:

Jaroslav Tulachhttp://people.apache.org/phonebook.html?uid=jtulach
Svata Dedic http://people.apache.org/phonebook.html?uid=sdedic
Junichi Yamamotohttp://people.apache.org/phonebook.html?uid=junichi11
Neil C Smithhttp://people.apache.org/phonebook.html?uid=neilcsmith
Matthias Bläsinghttp://people.apache.org/phonebook.html?uid=matthiasblaesing
Eric Barboni http://people.apache.org/phonebook.html?uid=skygo
Laszlo Kishalmihttp://people.apache.org/phonebook.html?uid=lkishalmi

+1 votes:

Christian Oyarzun
Martin Balin
Ludovic HOCHET
Tomáš Procházka
Kai Uwe Pel
Boris Heithecker

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache NetBeans 12.2

Posted by Neil C Smith <ne...@apache.org>.
On Tue, 24 Nov 2020 at 16:45, Neil C Smith <ne...@apache.org> wrote:
> On Tue, 24 Nov 2020 at 16:24, Laszlo Kishalmi <la...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > @Neil Do we need to sign the Windows binary or it is already signed, if
> > not would you take care of that? I do not have Windows at hand to test.
>
> Yes we do.  Let me check if I can still access the signing site -
> there were some changes related to signing access in a recent email
> that I haven't got around to looking at yet.

OK, seems to be all good!

I assume the build link in the vote thread should have been to 21 not
20?  I'll sort out, test and upload to dist for voting tomorrow
morning.

Best wishes,

Neil

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache NetBeans 12.2

Posted by Neil C Smith <ne...@apache.org>.

Posted by Neil C Smith <ne...@apache.org>.
On Tue, 24 Nov 2020 at 16:24, Laszlo Kishalmi <la...@gmail.com> wrote:
> @Neil Do we need to sign the Windows binary or it is already signed, if
> not would you take care of that? I do not have Windows at hand to test.

OK, done and uploaded at
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/netbeans/netbeans/12.2/ -
should be good for voting when you're ready to kick off installer
voting threads, although if anyone wants to check it first, please
feel free!

ASF code signed, GPG signed and SHA added.
Checked on Win 10 machine for valid code signature.
Also checked IDE log module implementation versions match git tag for
voted source.

Best wishes,

Neil