Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "dohadwala, moiz" <do...@emc.com> on 2005/09/23 22:37:40 UTC

deploying 3rd party jars

What utilities or plugins does maven have that would allow me to deploy a
3rd party jar to an internal repository; so that it is deployed in the
correct repository layout and all the required metadata and hash files are
created?

-Moiz

Re: deploying 3rd party jars

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@maven.org>.
On Fri, 2005-09-23 at 16:37 -0400, dohadwala, moiz wrote:
> What utilities or plugins does maven have that would allow me to deploy a
> 3rd party jar to an internal repository; so that it is deployed in the
> correct repository layout and all the required metadata and hash files are
> created?

m2 deploy

Will take care of this for you provided you have your
distributionManagement element configured and have the proper security
settings setup in your settings.xml file.

http://maven.apache.org/maven2/configuration.html

--
jvz.

Jason van Zyl