Posted to users@maven.apache.org by ewan harrow <eh...@yahoo.co.uk> on 2003/09/30 11:01:32 UTC

Unable to override project.siteDirectory with system props using Maven 1.0-RC1

I'd like to be able to override the property
project.siteDirectory so that I can publish to
different directory from that specified in project.xml
except that maven seems to be ignoring it.  Is this
expected behavior?

Ewan

Re: Unable to override project.siteDirectory with system props using Maven 1.0-RC1

Posted by di...@multitask.com.au.
I don't think that pom.* is overrideable.
--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting