Posted to dev@tinkerpop.apache.org by Stephen Mallette <sp...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/01 20:00:30 UTC

3.2.0 code freeze

Code freeze is basically in effect starting tomorrow for our master
branch.  Development on the tp31 branch can continue as needed, but, of
course, do not merge tp31 back to master during our freeze. Please use this
week to run tests and report problems/findings.

As usual it would be great to hear from driver/graph providers next week to
see how their implementations are working against 3.2.0-SNAPSHOT (I will
publish a "final" SNAPSHOT later today for testing).

I would have liked to have gotten this PR from Kuppitz merged before freeze:

https://github.com/apache/incubator-tinkerpop/pull/286

as that's a really good change, but it really isn't required for our
"release" - it's for our development productivity, so i don't think we need
to rush for that.

Thanks,

Stephen

Re: 3.2.0 code freeze

Posted by Stephen Mallette <sp...@gmail.com>.
I just bumped to 3.1.3-SNAPSHOT and 3.2.1-SNAPSHOT on tp31 and master
respectively.  Initial snapshots have been deployed and docs are published.

Kuppitz, could you please start a new DISCUSS thread with the list of
"dead" branches that would be removed with your clean up script?

Re: 3.2.0 code freeze

Posted by Stephen Mallette <sp...@gmail.com>.

Re: 3.2.0 code freeze

Posted by Stephen Mallette <sp...@gmail.com>.

Re: 3.2.0 code freeze

Posted by Stephen Mallette <sp...@gmail.com>.

Re: 3.2.0 code freeze

Posted by Dylan Millikin <dy...@gmail.com>.

Re: 3.2.0 code freeze

Posted by Stephen Mallette <sp...@gmail.com>.
I just deployed the latest snapshots for 3.1.2 and 3.2.0.

Re: 3.2.0 code freeze

Posted by Marko Rodriguez <ok...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Re: 3.2.0 code freeze