Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Angus Chan <an...@ourlobby.com> on 2003/02/17 16:51:57 UTC

Maven and Sourceforge logo

I put my project in sourceforge and it needs me to add a
logo on my site, which I already have my own organization logo
and project logo.  What is the best practice to put the sourceforge
logo?

Re: Maven and Sourceforge logo

Posted by Martin van den Bemt <ml...@mvdb.net>.
Tonight I will send a patch to get this done just above the (c) notice
and below the menu.

Mvgr,
Martin