Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Jason Chase <ch...@chromium.org> on 2014/08/07 16:19:23 UTC

Hello

Hi all,

I'm Jason Chase, and I just joined the Google team working on Cordova.

I've spent the last while working on enterprise SaaS solution, so I'm
looking forward to the challenge of getting up to speed on Cordova.  Looks
like there's a lot going on with Cordova, so I can't wait to contribute!

Thanks,
Jason

Re: Hello

Posted by Brian LeRoux <b...@brian.io>.
Welcome Jason! Lots to do and see here. Please document your journey of
getting up to speed. Lots of rough edges that we can smooth out with a
fresh perspective.

I'm sure your colleagues have already given you a boat load of stuff to
look at but our  wiki [1] * is a great place to start.

[1] http://wiki.cordova.io/

* Usually the wiki is available but not right now apparently =/

Re: Hello

Posted by Lorin Beer <lo...@gmail.com>.
Welcome Jason!

Re: Hello