Posted to dev@ambari.apache.org by Peter Zhang <zh...@gmail.com> on 2013/12/25 09:18:54 UTC

About Ambari's web service

Hi all,

Could I only use Ambari’s web service to integrate my product?

Thanks!

--
Peter Zhang

Re: About Ambari's web service

Posted by Deepak Sharma <de...@gmail.com>.
Ambari works on agent and daemons.
so you need to install both of them.
Agents run on all machine in the cluster and are responsible for taking
care of all s/w provisioning on the slave machines.
While the master machine hosts the ambari server daemon

Posted by Alexander Bezzubov <ab...@nflabs.com>.

Posted by Peter Zhang <zh...@gmail.com>.
Got it ,

Thanks Deepak!