Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com> on 2006/06/14 20:44:34 UTC

4.0.1 Release

I'd like ActiveMQ to have follow the release early and release often
mantra.  So what do you guys think about getting a 4.0.1 release done
by early next week?  We have already done quite a few bug fixes in the
4.0 branch and I don't think we should hold those back any longer than
necessary.

Hiram

Re: 4.0.1 Release

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gu...@worldonline.fr>.
+1

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: 4.0.1 Release

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
+1. I'd like to get a 4.0.1 out ASAP as there's a few urgent bug fixes in there.

--

James
-------

Re: 4.0.1 Release

Posted by Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com>.
Ok.. I'll start working in it today.

On 6/15/06, Brian McCallister <br...@gmail.com> wrote:
> +1
>
> -Brian
>
> On Jun 14, 2006, at 11:44 AM, Hiram Chirino wrote:
>
> > I'd like ActiveMQ to have follow the release early and release often
> > mantra.  So what do you guys think about getting a 4.0.1 release done
> > by early next week?  We have already done quite a few bug fixes in the
> > 4.0 branch and I don't think we should hold those back any longer than
> > necessary.
> >
> > --
> > Regards,
> > Hiram

Hiram

Blog: http://hiramchirino.com

Re: 4.0.1 Release

Posted by Brian McCallister <br...@gmail.com>.
+1

Re: 4.0.1 Release

Posted by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com>.
Hiram Chirino wrote:
> I'd like ActiveMQ to have follow the release early and release often
> mantra.  So what do you guys think about getting a 4.0.1 release done
> by early next week?  We have already done quite a few bug fixes in the
> 4.0 branch and I don't think we should hold those back any longer than
> necessary.

+1  It's good to get into the habit of releasing bug fixes regularly.

Regards,
Alan