Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Joe Bowser <bo...@gmail.com> on 2012/10/06 01:44:59 UTC

Camera Update

Hey

I've updated the Camera code and we have some UI assets for our
camera.  It's still buggy, but here is my latest:

https://github.com/infil00p/callback-android/tree/camera

I just realized that none of this is being tracked in JIRA.  It'd be
good to review this code more and to tweak this before I go code up
the UI so we can pack this thing into a JAR.  I'll add the JIRA tasks
in a bit.

Joe

Re: Camera Update

Posted by Michal Mocny <mm...@chromium.org>.
How do you suggest doing a code review?

I've taken to making dummy pull requests (not even necessarily to the
official repo), just to enable the github inline-comments-on-diff
functionality as ask people to review that way.  Is there a better way?

-Michal