Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Ranjit Singh <ra...@globallogic.com> on 2012/05/10 06:35:45 UTC

Error occurring while importing CSV if the respective form widget has at least one any sort enabled column

Hi,

I have just found a bug in ftl file -
framework/widget/templates/csvFormMacroLibrary.ftl,
Can someone log a bug and fix it ASAP.

Here are the issue - details

Line#53 <#macro renderFieldTitle style title id
fieldHelpText=""><@renderField title />,</#macro>
Line#116: <#macro renderSortField style title linkUrl
ajaxEnabled><@renderFieldTitle style title /></#macro>

In the line#116 id argument is not specified when calling "renderFieldTitle"
so its throwing error. I think we may need to change the signature of macro
renderFieldTitle as below -

<#macro renderFieldTitle style title *id=""* fieldHelpText="">

Thanks,
Ranjit

Re: Error occurring while importing CSV if the respective form widget has at least one any sort enabled column

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Thanks, fixed, see https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-4873

Jacques

Posted by Ranjit Singh <ra...@globallogic.com>.
I have already logged a bug related to this issue couple of days back but I
can't see any progress into this. Am i missing something?

On Thu, May 10, 2012 at 12:05 PM, Jacques Le Roux <
jacques.le.roux@les7arts.com> wrote:

> Please contribute https://cwiki.apache.org/**confluence/display/OFBADMIN/*
> *OFBiz+Contributors+Best+**Practices<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBADMIN/OFBiz+Contributors+Best+Practices>
>
> Thanks
>
> Jacques
>
> From: "Ranjit Singh" <ra...@globallogic.com>
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I have just found a bug in ftl file -
>> framework/widget/templates/**csvFormMacroLibrary.ftl,
>> Can someone log a bug and fix it ASAP.
>>
>> Here are the issue - details
>>
>> Line#53 <#macro renderFieldTitle style title id
>> fieldHelpText=""><@renderField title />,</#macro>
>> Line#116: <#macro renderSortField style title linkUrl
>> ajaxEnabled><@renderFieldTitle style title /></#macro>
>>
>> In the line#116 id argument is not specified when calling
>> "renderFieldTitle"
>> so its throwing error. I think we may need to change the signature of
>> macro
>> renderFieldTitle as below -
>>
>> <#macro renderFieldTitle style title *id=""* fieldHelpText="">
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Ranjit

Ranjit Singh | Associate Consultant Engineering

GlobalLogic Inc. | Innovation by Design

ARGENTINA | CHILE | CHINA | INDIA | ISRAEL | UKRAINE | UK | USA

Oxygen Park, Plot No. 7, Tower - A, 4th Floor Sector – 144,

Noida (UP) 201301

Office: +91.120.4342000 x2244 | Mobile: +91.981.832.4253 |

www.globallogic.com

Re: Error occurring while importing CSV if the respective form widget has at least one any sort enabled column

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.

From: "Ranjit Singh" <ra...@globallogic.com>