Posted to user@storm.apache.org by Hao Wang <hw...@mmm.com> on 2016/05/31 08:08:04 UTC

RE: Re: Storm 1.0.1 logviewer is not working (HTTP ERROR:500 Problem accessing/log.Reason)

Yes, definitely. If I change the url a little bit, the server will return 'page not found', this shows the log viewer service is running.

Hao Wang | Head, Software R&D Dept, 3M Cogent Beijing
Traffic Safety and Security Division
Suite 708, Ideal Plaza, No.58, West Road North 4th Ring rd, Haidian District | Beijing, 100080
Office: +86 (10) 82551288-5131 | FAX: +86 (10) 82551289
hwang17@mmm.com | www.3M.com/IdentityManagement