Posted to dev@phoenix.apache.org by James Taylor <ja...@apache.org> on 2015/02/09 22:35:27 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Thomas D'Silva added as Apache Phoenix committer

On behalf of the Apache Phoenix PMC, I'm pleased to announce that
Thomas D'Silva has been added as a committer to the Apache Phoenix
project. He's been a steady contributor over the last nine months,
most recently adding support for functional indexes[1] which will
allow indexes to be used in all kinds of new, interesting scenarios.

Great job, Thomas. Looking forward to many more contributions!

Regards,
James

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PHOENIX-514

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thomas D'Silva added as Apache Phoenix committer

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.
Congratulations Thomas!

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thomas D'Silva added as Apache Phoenix committer

Posted by Thomas D'Silva <td...@salesforce.com>.
Thanks everyone!

Posted by Gabriel Reid <ga...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Rajeshbabu Chintaguntla <ch...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Thomas!!

Posted by Ravi Kiran <ma...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Thomas!!

Posted by Nick Dimiduk <nd...@gmail.com>.
Nice work Thomas!

Posted by Mujtaba Chohan <mu...@apache.org>.
Congrats Thomas!

Posted by Jonathan Bruce <jb...@salesforce.com>.
Congrats Thomas!

On Mon, Feb 9, 2015 at 1:35 PM, Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Congratulations, Thomas !
>
> On Mon, Feb 9, 2015 at 1:35 PM, James Taylor <ja...@apache.org>
> wrote:
>
> > On behalf of the Apache Phoenix PMC, I'm pleased to announce that
> > Thomas D'Silva has been added as a committer to the Apache Phoenix
> > project. He's been a steady contributor over the last nine months,
> > most recently adding support for functional indexes[1] which will
> > allow indexes to be used in all kinds of new, interesting scenarios.
> >
> > Great job, Thomas. Looking forward to many more contributions!
> >
> > Regards,
> > James
> >
> > [1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PHOENIX-514

--
Jonathan Bruce | Director Product Management | Platform Big Data
C: +1-415-806-4978 | T: @jonbruce

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Thomas D'Silva added as Apache Phoenix committer

Posted by Jan Fernando <jf...@salesforce.com>.
Congratulations Thomas!!!!

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, Thomas !