Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/21 18:34:22 UTC

Build failure due to SVN command failure, was :Fwd: [continuum] BUILD ERROR: Apache Tuscany SCA Implementation Project

This is happening because the SVN update is trying to download a
already existent file. We need to cleanup the build work directory and
create a clean checkout. My continuum account is locked at the moment,
but I'm trying to fix this.

Posted by Raymond Feng <en...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I made a fix under r614121.

[...]