Posted to dev@syncope.apache.org by Denis Signoretto <de...@intesys.it> on 2014/08/13 17:08:35 UTC

Syncope loose connection server if not available during at startup?

Hi,

I'm using Syncope 1.1.8. It seems that if Syncope can't connect to connection server during Syncope startup
it loose the possibility to provision resources managed by connection server even though connection server
became available after Syncope startup.

Do you think it's a bug or can be a useful improvement ?

Best regards,
Denis.

Re: Syncope loose connection server if not available during at startup?

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.
On 13/08/2014 17:08, Denis Signoretto wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm using Syncope 1.1.8. It seems that if Syncope can't connect to connection server during Syncope startup
> it loose the possibility to provision resources managed by connection server even though connection server
> became available after Syncope startup.
>
> Do you think it's a bug or can be a useful improvement ?

Hi Denis,
if the connector server is not running when Syncope core starts, you
need to reload all connectors once the connector server has started;
this can be performed either from admin console or via REST:

  * POST /rest/connector/reload (1.1.X Spring MVC)
  * POST /cxf/connectors/reload (1.1.X CXF)

HTH
Regards.

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò