Posted to dev@hive.apache.org by harshita vishwakarma <ha...@gmail.com> on 2020/07/06 17:53:49 UTC

Execption In SELECT Query

Hi All,

Facing below error while executing 'select' query in hive:

*Exception in thread "main" java.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError: Class
com.google.common.collect.ImmutableSortedMap does not implement the
requested interface java.util.NavigableMap*

*Hadoop Version->2.9.2*
*Hive Version->3.1.2*

*I have created a table:*

CREATE TABLE ClientData (id INT, name STRING, dept STRING, yoj INT);

and then Loaded data into it from local file system

LOAD DATA LOCAL INPATH 'F:/TestingData/ClientDataHive.txt' INTO table
ClientData;

Now when I perform select * from ClientData, it throws the below error.
[image: image.png]

*Can you please help out here.*

*Thanks,*
*Harshita.*

Re: Execption In SELECT Query

Posted by Zoltan Haindrich <ki...@rxd.hu>.
Hey Harshita!

I was not able to reproduce your issue with the below versions.
from the error I would guess you may have incompatible guava versions loaded...

I think you may also try Hadoop 3.1.2 for Hive 3.1.2

cheers,
Zoltan