Posted to user@oozie.apache.org by Alejandro Abdelnur <tu...@cloudera.com> on 2012/10/16 17:30:10 UTC

[UPDATE] Oozie TLP migration completed

Dear Oozie Users and Developers,

(I think) We are all set with the migration of Oozie from the Apache
Incubator to Apache Top Level Project.

* Oozie new TLP site is live at

    http://oozie.apache.org/

  Please check the new site, it has a new layout and much of the stuff
is derived from the site POM.

  The new site repo is

    https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/oozie/site/trunk (http:// for
anonymous access)

  The HOWTOs documents are now hosted in the wiki

    https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOZIE/Index

  Some of the pages in the Wiki are still placeholders. Help
completing them is welcome.

  The old site http://incubator.apache.org/oozie is now a redirect to
the new site

* Incubator Oozie status page

  http://incubator.apache.org/projects/oozie.html

  This page has been updated to reflect graduation, please check the
following 2 sections (towards the end of the page) to verify
everything is correct: 'Collaborative Development' & 'Exit'

Thanks.

--
Alejandro

Re: [UPDATE] Oozie TLP migration completed

Posted by Alejandro Abdelnur <tu...@gmail.com>.
i've pushed the changes already, i guess site gen going on , mirrors refresh or something like that

thx

Alejandro

Posted by Jarek Jarcec Cecho <ja...@apache.org>.

Posted by Jarek Jarcec Cecho <ja...@apache.org>.