Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Claudio Tamietto <c....@poker.it> on 2005/08/01 17:43:13 UTC

facelets

i would like to use facelets with myfaces but i don't know if it is
compatible and how to setup it .
Thanks for any answer .

Re: x:inputCalendar && Firefox && body onload

Posted by Bruno Aranda <br...@gmail.com>.
> You are not using Subversion head, right?

> there is a fix for this problem checked in, so please revert to head or the nightly build.

> regards,

Ah, better :-) I detected this same issue some weeks ago but I forgot
about it completely! Thanks,

Bruno

Posted by Bruno Aranda <br...@gmail.com>.

Re: Re: x:inputCalendar && Firefox && body onload

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.
Ok, I see..

It was a patch by a user, I didn't really try it out but asked the user to
do so...

regards,

Martin

Posted by Bruno Aranda <br...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Christian Froelich <C....@gmx.de>.
Hi,

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.

Re: issue on jira

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.
those facets are not easy to take care of ;)

regards,

Martin

Re: issue on jira

Posted by Mathias Broekelmann <mb...@PSI.DE>.
Hi Mathias,

Re: Antwort: Re: issue on jira

Posted by Mathias Broekelmann <mb...@PSI.DE>.
Can you provide a simple test case to allow us to see where the problem is?

Regards,
Mathias

mathias.werlitz@daimlerchrysler.com schrieb:

> Well, I now have a problem with the new implementation and changed
> behaviour of UIInput.
> I use the component with no value binding but have a ValueChangeListener
> attached to it. This way I can simply collect multiple new values for a
> property of a bean.
> In the listener I clear the value of the UIInput component with
>
> ((EditableValueHolder) e.getComponent()).setValue(null);
>
> But now that does not work anymore. Every time the submitted value is
> redisplayed, but I want a blank field.
> How is that possible with the new behaviour? I already tried to set the
> submittedValue, that does not help either.
> The UIInput component is located in the footer of a DataTable component.
>
> Any suggestions?
>

> Regards,
> Mathias Werlitz
>

> mbroekelmann@PSI.DE schrieb am 02.08.2005 11:48:24:
>
>> Finally I found a solution for that issue. Have a look into
>> http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MYFACES-277 if you wants to know
>> the details.
>> Try out the current svn version or wait for the next nightly.
>>
>> Best Regards,
>> Mathias
>>
>> Claudio Tamietto schrieb:
>> > i have downloaded the night build yesterday and i have installed the jar
>> > from the blank.war but the problem is  the same.
>> > If you want i can try to build a test case  (actually i have a small
> project
>> > but the model get the data from a database table with hibernate soit
> is too
>> > complicated).

Antwort: Re: issue on jira

Posted by ma...@daimlerchrysler.com.

Re: issue on jira

Posted by Claudio Tamietto <c....@poker.it>.
i have downloaded the night build and tested the application ; now all is
functioning very well and i thank you for your help and for your immediate
response.

Re: issue on jira

Posted by Mathias Broekelmann <mb...@PSI.DE>.

Re: issue on jira

Re: issue on jira

Posted by Mathias Broekelmann <mb...@PSI.DE>.
Hi Claudio,

issue on jira

Re: facelets

Posted by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com>.
You can find a partial myfaces.taglib.xml file at this URL:

https://facelets.dev.java.net/servlets/ReadMsg?list=users&msgNo=90

While waiting to hear what's going on with the myfaces code gen, I've
been manually adding myfaces extensions as I use them.  So far it
contains:

aliasBean
inputCalendar
dataTable