Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by Nicholas Chammas <ni...@gmail.com> on 2018/08/29 16:44:16 UTC

Joining DataFrames derived from the same source yields confusing/incorrect results

Dunno if I made a silly mistake, but I wanted to bring some attention to
this issue in case there was something serious going on here that might
affect the upcoming release.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/plugins/servlet/mobile#issue/SPARK-25150

Nick

Re: Joining DataFrames derived from the same source yields confusing/incorrect results

Posted by Tomasz Gawęda <to...@outlook.com>.
Hi,

Tweet linked on the issue suggests some Spark error, but I didn't dig into it to find root cause. At least, it's quite confusing behaviour

Pozdrawiam/Best regards,
Tomek