Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Pierre-Luc Collard <pl...@bibliomondo.com> on 2017/06/01 12:10:33 UTC

Re: CentOS 2.0 packages - beta test ready!

Hi Joan,

I would like to say thanks for these packages.

We have been testing the CentOS 7 package for 2 weeks now, everything is
working fine so far and the deployment is so much easier with the package.

Is it possible to get the Source RPM (src.rpm) ?

Thanks!

Pierre-Luc

Posted by Joan Touzet <wo...@apache.org>.
Hi Pierre-Luc,

Thanks for the feedback! So glad to hear it works for you.

We're not building src.rpms at this point since the source code is 100% identical to our released source tarball:

http://couchdb.apache.org/#download

The RPM files are in our packaging repo:

https://github.com/apache/couchdb-pkg/tree/master/rpm

If you feel up to submitting a pull request to enhance our build process to generate srpms, I'll definitely review it for inclusion.