Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Chris Adams <Ch...@reuters.com> on 2003/11/11 14:03:51 UTC

Black Text Missing in GIF's rendered in PDF's

Hi,

An issue was raised on here before regarding the rendering of GIF images
into a PDF, in that anything that was black did not appear in the PDF.

I could not find a resolution to the problem in the archieves, so does
anyone know if it was resolved or had a similar experience.

Any help would be appreciated.

Chris

--------------------------------------------------------------- -

the views of Reuters Ltd.

Re: Black Text Missing in GIF's rendered in PDF's

Posted by "J.Pietschmann" <j3...@yahoo.de>.
Chris Adams wrote:
> An issue was raised on here before regarding the rendering of GIF images
> into a PDF, in that anything that was black did not appear in the PDF.
>
> I could not find a resolution to the problem in the archieves, so does
> anyone know if it was resolved or had a similar experience.

It's hard to say what happens here without actually getting
such a GIF. One possiblity is that the black color actually
isn't black, perhaps transparent.

J.Pietschmann