Posted to dev@trafodion.apache.org by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com> on 2015/07/01 12:20:11 UTC

Wiki page for events

Hi all,

I have created a wiki page called 'Events' to serve as a placeholder for
all future and past events contributors will and/or have participated in.
See https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TRAFODION/Events

As this page is intended to present overviews, for each event an in-dept
description about the event (e.g. theme, who will/has presented a talk,
etc.) can be created in the form of a child page.

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

*ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>*
Services & Solutions for Cloud-