Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Cristiano Costantini <cr...@gmail.com> on 2016/02/26 09:59:15 UTC

Apache ServiceMix 7.0.0 final

Hello all,
after being stuck to keep using SMX 5.3.0 for a long time, I now have the
chance to upgrade our systems to the latest SMX.

I was targeting to upgrade to the latest stable release, 6.1.0 as the
release 7.0.0 is the M1 and not the final one.

I'm thinking anyhow that maybe I can upgrade and test with 7.0.0.M1 if the
final release is coming in a near future.
May I ask you please a prevision on when the release 7.0.0 will be
available?

Thank you very much!
Cristiano

Re: Apache ServiceMix 7.0.0 final

Posted by Cristiano Costantini <cr...@gmail.com>.
Thank you very much for the feedback Krzysztof!

Posted by Sobkowiak Krzysztof <kr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Cristiano

--
Krzysztof Sobkowiak