Posted to dev@santuario.apache.org by mujahedsyed <ms...@gmail.com> on 2014/08/27 13:00:21 UTC

EncryptedKey Id Validation fails

Hi Team,

I have a flow that does encryption using xmlsec library 2.0.1 and it then
sends the encrypted message to third party system. This third party is
unable to validate the message if there are two or more encrypted xml
elements in them and the exception they see is:

This ID element is present in xenc:EncryptedKey element, and I can see that
the message has the same Id twice, here is the encrypted message:

I did some investigation and the issue sounds very similar to
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WSS-242

I have few queries:

1. The third party is using xerces to validate the encrypted xml, Can you
please let me know where I can find XSD's that I can provide third party to
use so they can correctly validate the encrypted XML?
2. if this is not because of XSD can you please guide on how we can perform
the validation?

Appreciate your response, thanks a lot.

Regards,
Mujahed

Re: EncryptedKey Id Validation fails

Posted by mujahedsyed <ms...@gmail.com>.
Hi Marc,

Thank you very much for the suggestion, I have raised the JIRA
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SANTUARIO-397 I haven't raised a JIRA
before with Santuario, but I hope I have provided enough information.

I have also attached small app to demonstrate validation failure.

We appreciate your help.

Posted by Marc Giger <gi...@apache.org>.
Hi Mujahed,

Looks like a bug. Could you please create a new JIRA here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SANTUARIO

Thanks,

Marc