Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by abdelghni belfkih <be...@gmail.com> on 2011/05/25 16:35:37 UTC

JSP hosting

Hi everybody,

I want to host a JSP website. the control panel used by the provider is
DirectAdmin. I have access to my account there but since I'm new to hosting
website i need help in this matter. Can someone send me a good tuto about
this, or show me what to do?

Tks in advance :)

--
Élève Ingénieur en TIC
Option : *Informatique, Réseaux et Systèmes*

RE: JSP hosting

Posted by "Caldarale, Charles R" <Ch...@unisys.com>.
> From: abdelghni belfkih [mailto:belfkih.inpt@gmail.com]
> Subject: JSP hosting

> I want to host a JSP website. the control panel used by the provider is
> DirectAdmin. I have access to my account there but since I'm new to hosting
> website i need help in this matter. Can someone send me a good tuto about
> this, or show me what to do?

Since you've already been told that you'll have to discuss this with your hosting provider - since no one here knows anything about whatever DirectAdmin is - why do you persist in asking non-Tomcat questions here?

 - Chuck