Posted to user@roller.apache.org by doahh <ga...@prodia.co.uk> on 2009/08/31 14:50:56 UTC

Integrate CKEditor

Has anyone managed to integrate the new CKEditor (formerly FCKEditor) into
Roller? I have created an implementation of WeblogEntryEditor and can select
the CKEditor in the web interface but it fails to create the editor in the
JSP page. I have:

 window.onload = function()
      {
        var oFCKeditor = new CKEDITOR() ;

oFCKeditor.BasePath="<%=request.getContextPath()%>/roller-ui/authoring/editors/ckeditor/";
        oFCKeditor.ToolbarSet="Admin";
        oFCKeditor.Height="330px";
        oFCKeditor.ReplaceTextarea() ;
      }

but I think the way that CKEditor is created has maybe changed in the latest
release. It seems to want to call CKEDITOR.appendTo('myDiv') and I am not
sure how to do that with the above code.