Posted to announce@apache.org by Mladen Turk <mt...@apache.org> on 2007/04/18 18:10:06 UTC

[ANN] Apache Tomcat JK 1.2.22 Web Server Connector released

The Apache Tomcat team is pleased to announce the immediate availability
of version 1.2.22 of the Apache Tomcat Connectors.

It contains connectors, which allow a web server such as Apache HTTPD,
Microsoft IIS and Sun Web Server to act as a front end to the Tomcat web
application server.

This version of mod_jk is principally a bug and security fix release.
See http://tomcat.apache.org/connectors-doc/miscellaneous/changelog.html
for a complete list of changes.

Source distribtions can be downloaded from an
Apache Software Foundation mirror at:

http://tomcat.apache.org/download-connectors.cgi

Binary distributions for a number of different operating systems and
web servers can be downloaded from an
Apache Software Foundation mirror at:

http://tomcat.apache.org/download-connectors.cgi

Documentation for using JK with Tomcat 3.3, 4.1, 5.0 and 5.5
can be found at:

http://tomcat.apache.org/connectors-doc/

Thank you,

-- The Apache Tomcat Team

Re: [ANN] Apache Tomcat JK 1.2.22 Web Server Connector released

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.
David Rees wrote:
> BTW, didn't that page used to list security issues for older versions
> of mod_jk as well? I seem to remember more information being on that
> page not too long ago.

Nope. It is a new page.

It is still a work in progress so there may well be additions as I dig
through the archives.

Mark

Re: [ANN] Apache Tomcat JK 1.2.22 Web Server Connector released

Posted by David Rees <dr...@gmail.com>.
On 4/18/07, nambo <na...@oss.ntt.co.jp> wrote:

> Does it contain a security fix?
> Which one is a security fix in ChangeLog?

I am not aware of any publicly known security issues with mod_jk
1.2.22 just versions 1.2.19-20 as mentioned here:

http://tomcat.apache.org/security-jk.html

BTW, didn't that page used to list security issues for older versions
of mod_jk as well? I seem to remember more information being on that
page not too long ago.

-Dave

Re: [ANN] Apache Tomcat JK 1.2.22 Web Server Connector released

Posted by nambo <na...@oss.ntt.co.jp>.
Does it contain a security fix?
Which one is a security fix in ChangeLog?

Best regards,
Kazu Nambo