Posted to user@uima.apache.org by Alice Lewnes <en...@hotmail.com> on 2010/06/24 11:22:16 UTC

pretty print annotations in txt format

hi,

just wondering if there's any readily available uima component/
cas consumer that does the above mentioned task?
for example, given PersonTitleAnnotator and input text
"Mr. Smith loves to play golf.", i want my output to look like
"<Person>Mr.Smith</Person> loves to play golf."

any pointer is very much appreciated.

Alice

Re: pretty print annotations in txt format

Posted by Alice Lewnes <en...@hotmail.com>.
Thanks so much! found what i want!

Regards,

Posted by Thilo Götz <tw...@gmx.de>.
On 6/24/2010 11:22, Alice Lewnes wrote:
> hi,
>
> just wondering if there's any readily available uima component/
> cas consumer that does the above mentioned task?
> for example, given PersonTitleAnnotator and input text
> "Mr. Smith loves to play golf.", i want my output to look like
> "<Person>Mr.Smith</Person> loves to play golf."
>
> any pointer is very much appreciated.

http://uima.apache.org/downloads/releaseDocs/2.3.0-incubating/docs/api/org/apache/uima/util/CasToInlineXml.html

There's code that is more configurable in the simple server
component, but this here may be all that you need.

--Thilo