Posted to user@mahout.apache.org by Taner Diler <ta...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/25 15:40:08 UTC

Interpreting result of dirichlet clustering

Hi all,

I try to cluster texts with dirichlet. I have few questions about the
result:

1. How can I display data and clusters in a chart like in DisplayDirichlet
example. In DisplayDirichlet, sample data has x,y value, It can be
displayed. But in TF-IDF result, one file has many word frequency vectors.
So I want to see distribution of the files on x-y chart. How can I do that?

2. I'd found a code sample to relate clusters with files on k-mean
clustering. But, It doesn't work for dirichlet model. How can I get cluster
-> filename result for dirichlet?