Posted to dev@apr.apache.org by Joe Orton <jo...@redhat.com> on 2004/08/18 14:07:56 UTC

Re: cvs commit: apr/threadproc/netware proc.c

On Mon, Jul 12, 2004 at 12:13:02PM +0100, Joe Orton wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 09, 2004 at 03:47:19PM -0600, Jean-Jacques Clar wrote:
> > >used as a bitfield like this in the 2.0 branch.  For mod_cgi in HEAD it
> > >needn't be weird of course, the addrspace field could be left in there.
> > I was trying to make head and 2.0 the same,
> > my bet for not disconnecting the two branches...
> > To do:
> > 1- pull back today head httpd and apr changes, it is working and no need to touch it,
> > 2- back port address_space api and apr_procattr_t field in apr 0.9 branch as it is in 1.0,
>
> Yes, and yes.

I notice you added the APR 0.9 patch to the httpd 2.0 STATUS file, which
isn't necessary: you don't need votes to commit stuff to the APR 0.9
branch - just go ahead and do that whenever, so long as your changes
don't break backwards compatibility (which these don't).  Send the
patches to dev@apr if you're ever unsure.

Regards,

joe