Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Benny Law <be...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/25 00:36:45 UTC

T5.1 - Select component with validation error

Hello everyone,

Is there any reason why the t-error CSS class is not assigned to a Select
component when it is in error? Moreover, a Select component in error does
not get the keyboard focus when the form is rendered.

How can I fix this so that Select components get the same treatment as, say,
TextField with regard to validation errors?

Thanks,

Benny Law

Re: T5.1 - Select component with validation error

Posted by Benny Law <be...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I found that if I subclass the Select component and add a call to
decorateInsideField() from the BeginRender event, these problems can be
fixed. Does anyone know why this call isn't included in the Select component
(like it is in AbstractTextField)? Is this a bug?

Thanks in advance,

Benny