Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Xavier Lawrence <xl...@jahia.com> on 2005/01/18 16:34:25 UTC

j_security_check and portlets

Hello,

What would be the best way to translate the following for a portlet:

  <login-config>
    <auth-method>FORM</auth-method>
    <realm-name>@SECURITY-DOMAIN@</realm-name>
    <form-login-config>
      <form-login-page>/WEB-INF/jsp/login/login.jsp</form-login-page>
      <form-error-page>/WEB-INF/jsp/login/error.jsp</form-error-page>
    </form-login-config>
  </login-config>

and then in login.jsp:

<form method="post" action="j_security_check" >

Is there a way of doing something similar but for Portlets ???

Note that I have a struts application underneath. I was allready planning
to define a new action to display the login page, but how should I do to
display the error page in case of a wrong login ???

Thanks in advance for any help

Regards

Xavier