Posted to user@juddi.apache.org by Daniele <xd...@tiscali.it> on 2005/03/05 09:32:27 UTC

Re: uddi4J sample code does not work

Hi Brian,

I had the same error.
I can see happyjuddi without errors but I got the error message from
uddi4j and UDDIBrowser.
My problem was about the name of the "JUDDI database" which I called
juddi instead of juddiDB.
Which is the name of your juddi database ?

This name must be the same in the following files:

- $TOMCAT_HOME/conf/server.xml
- happyjuddi.jsp
- $TOMCAT_HOME/webapps/juddi/WEB-INF/web.xml

I replaced all the jdbc/juddiDB occurrences with jdbc/juddi in this
files and then it was all ok.

I hope this will help you.

Bye,

Daniele.