Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Nikita Gubenko <ni...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/23 22:24:02 UTC

VM allocation scheduler

Hi
I have cluster with two xenserver hosts in it. vm.allocation.algorithm is
set to random. When I try to create 20 vms the allocation algorithm works
strange - it allocates 14 one host (where console proxy + ssvm also) and 6
to other host (+VR). Should it work like that?

Thanks
--
Best Regards, Nikita Gubenko

Re: VM allocation scheduler

Posted by Jeronimo Garcia <ga...@gmail.com>.
yea ... not that random ... a colleague of mine had some success using
user_dispersing ... the vms were really spread across hosts.