Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Peter Shipley <ps...@nomensa.com> on 2004/02/05 16:48:35 UTC

Publishing an entire publication in a single go ?

Hi,

Is there any news on the functionality to publish an entire publication
with a "single-click" rather than doing each and every page separately ?

I thought I saw someone talking about this before.

Regards

Peter

Re: Publishing an entire publication in a single go ?

Posted by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.com>.
Peter Shipley wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Is there any news on the functionality to publish an entire
> publication with a "single-click" rather than doing each and every
> page separately ?

I think you can call, e.g.

ant export -Dpublication=oscom

also see

src/targets/export-build.xml

whereas this target is just exporting the live area as static XHTML,
which isn't the same thing as "publishing"

HTH

Michi

Posted by "Gregor J. Rothfuss" <gr...@apache.org>.
Peter Shipley wrote:

> Is there any news on the functionality to publish an entire publication
> with a "single-click" rather than doing each and every page separately ?
>
> I thought I saw someone talking about this before.

it should be done by early march at the latest, possibly sooner
(customer deadline) :)

-gregor

--
Gregor J. Rothfuss