Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Daniel Quinlan <qu...@pathname.com> on 2004/08/21 21:14:01 UTC

NOTICE: this list is moving

FYI - as part of the SpamAssassin project graduating from the Apache
Incubator and becoming an Apache top-level project, this list will be
moving from <sp...@incubator.apache.org> to
<us...@spamassassin.apache.org>.

Daniel

--
Daniel Quinlan
http://www.pathname.com/~quinlan/

Re: NOTICE: this list is moving

Posted by Daniel Quinlan <qu...@pathname.com>.

Terry Milnes <te...@interface.on.ca> writes:

> And what (if any) impact does this have on us, the subscribers?

The main change is that you'll need to send new postings and replies to
the new address.

A bunch of the headers in the messages you receive will be changing
to reflect the new location.  The List-Id: header has been
<us...@spamassassin.apache.org> all along, though, so it will remain the
same.

The headers that will be changing:

  Mailing-list:
  list-help:
  list-unsubscribe:
  list-post:

Again, the List-Id: will not be changing so if you doing any kind of
filtering or foldering, that's the right header to use.

I wish I could say when the lists will be moving, but I really have no
idea.  The ASF infrastructure guys are completely overloaded.

Daniel

Posted by Terry Milnes <te...@interface.on.ca>.

Posted by Alan Baxter <at...@baxtersys.com>.
On Sat, 21 Aug 2004 23:06:31 +0000 (UTC), "Daniel M. Drucker"
<dm...@3e.org> wrote:
>> this list will be moving
>

>Will someone be updating Gmane?

They haven't yet.  No new posts since 22 Aug 2004 02:35:41 +0000 (UTC).
I'll see if can get the gmane admin to get it working again.  Wish me
luck.

Alan

Re: NOTICE: this list is moving

Posted by "Daniel M. Drucker" <dm...@3e.org>.