Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Madan Narra <ma...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/15 07:40:29 UTC

Regarding Image popup when mouseOver

Hi All,

I have a case where a image is displayed in each row of a sheet with respect
to the content thats shown in the sheet's row.

The image would be smaller one (thumbnail) so it will not be displayed in
properly. So i need to display a popup next to the image when placing mouse
on that so that i can show a bigger image.

So a mosueOver has to be written to show up the popup...

Can anyone plz tell me how to proceed for this case?

Madan N

Re: Regarding Image popup when mouseOver

Posted by visala <dv...@gmail.com>.
Hi.

Visit this link..http://moneytreesystems.com/css/picpopup.html

visala

Posted by Madan Narra <ma...@gmail.com>.
Oh Sry,

I haven't specified the Framework to which this should apply...

I need this feature in Tobago .

Regards,
Madan

Re: Regarding Image popup when mouseOver

Posted by "::SammyRulez::" <sa...@gmail.com>.
tomhawk popup component should be fine...

--
::SammyRulez::
http://www.kyub.com/blog/