Posted to dev@shenyu.apache.org by zhangleispring <zh...@gmail.com> on 2021/06/02 07:11:12 UTC

回复:springmvc-register interface problem

Sorry,I can’t understand what’s your mean
   You want to use another port in your service to register to admin instead of your business port?
在 2021年6月2日 14:54,王大忠<wd...@126.com> 写道:

Whether to separate the admin port and the springmvc-register port is better, because the admin port may be open, which will cause the interface to run naked at the same time.

Re: 回复:springmvc-register interface problem

Posted by Kevin Clair <ke...@apache.org>.
What puzzles me is, does this have anything to do with the problem you
described earlier?

王大忠 <wd...@126.com> 于2021年6月2日周三 下午3:18写道:

Posted by XiaoYu <xi...@apache.org>.
Hi

Now, if you used Http register Type,  need to register
http://soul-admin/soul-client/springmvc-register,   What's wrong with that?

Posted by 王大忠 <wd...@126.com>.