Posted to dev@vxquery.apache.org by christina pavlopoulou <cp...@ucr.edu> on 2016/08/16 03:10:57 UTC

updating vxquery-benchmark

Hello,

I updated the vxquery-benchmark by adding a folder with json queries in
[1]. Basically, I converted the queries for the xml structure to process
json structure and I, also, added a query that converts xml to json.

[1] https://github.com/apache/vxquery/pull/146

Thank you,
Christina

---

Re: updating vxquery-benchmark

Posted by christina pavlopoulou <cp...@ucr.edu>.
Hello,

I made the suggested changes in [1] and I, also, added an aggregated
test case for the jsoniq queries. I, also, updated the README file with
the documentation and I made some changes to some of the bash scripts.

Thank you,
Christina

On 8/15/2016 8:10 PM, christina pavlopoulou wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I updated the vxquery-benchmark by adding a folder with json queries
> in [1]. Basically, I converted the queries for the xml structure to
> process json structure and I, also, added a query that converts xml to
> json.
>
> [1] https://github.com/apache/vxquery/pull/146
>
> Thank you,
> Christina