Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org> on 2015/11/23 04:24:13 UTC

An updated diagram for IGFS

Guys,

I have updated the file system diagram here
    https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/file-system
(both for 1.5 and 1.4 versions). The old one was creating a misleading
impression that in-memory MR is dependant on YARN, which isn't the case. In
the version, both YARN and in-memory MR are sitting next to each other as it
should be.

Please let me know if there is any feedback on this. Thanks!
  Cos

Re: An updated diagram for IGFS

Posted by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org>.
Thanks, Cos, makes sense.