Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by TomCat TomCat <ap...@hotmail.com> on 2001/04/12 19:54:47 UTC

Hi-Level Understanding of Tomcat 3.2.1 Design!

Can anybody give me a high level architecture/design involved in tomcat 3.x
such as, when a request comes from a client then what are the steps involved
to process the request and send it back to the client. (Assuming tomcat is
integrated with Apache (or any web server) in a separate JVM).

If someone can differentiate between tomcat 3.x and tomcat 4.x's design then
that would help me.

-Vik