Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Oliver Rettig <Ol...@telda.net> on 2001/07/11 09:37:47 UTC

problems with tcp-tunnel server-side

Hallo,

I´ve developed a soap-server running on a linux system and I want to use
tcptunnelgui to have a look of the xml that will be exchanged between
the clients and the server. I can´t use tcptunnel on the client side
because it´s not me starting the clients. So I want to start tcptunnel
on the server:

java org.apache.soap.util.net.TcpTunnelGui 8008  http://blablabal 8080

If the client now trys to connect on port 8008 it gets the error:

java.net.ConnectException: Verbindungsaufbau abgelehnt
        at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.doConnect(PlainSocketImpl.java:312)
        at
java.net.PlainSocketImpl.connectToAddress(PlainSocketImpl.java:125)
        at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.connect(PlainSocketImpl.java:112)
        at
org.apache.soap.util.net.HTTPUtils.buildSocket(HTTPUtils.java:119)
        at org.apache.soap.util.net.HTTPUtils.post(HTTPUtils.java:165)
        at
org.apache.soap.transport.http.SOAPHTTPConnection.send(SOAPHTTPConnection.java:208)

        at org.apache.soap.rpc.Call.invoke(Call.java:203)
        at KlickBlick.Test.Dummy.main(Dummy.java:52)
SOAP Fehler(SOAP-ENV:Client): Error opening socket: Verbindungsaufbau
abgelehnt

Is that a problem of tcptunnel or is it a problem of linux? What to do?

best regards

Oliver