Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Doug Wolfgram <do...@gfx.com> on 2005/03/14 05:12:54 UTC

Upgrade...

I upgraded to 3.02 and everything is working fine except for one thing... I
always put spam from all users into the /var/mail directory with the
following lines in procmailrc

:0:

After reading the new doc, I also added this line to the top of procmailrc...

DROPPRIVS=yes

while spamassassin is working, all messages are being sent to the original
recipient instead of the spam box I set up. I've checked privs and all on
the file -- even set them to 777 for testing.

Anything else I can check to see why I can't re-direct spam to the spam
mailbox?

"If you're not in e-business ... you're not in business.."

Doug Wolfgram
GRAFX Group, Inc.
Cell: 949.433.3641
http://www.gfx.com

Re: Upgrade...

Posted by Loren Wilton <lw...@earthlink.net>.
You've checked the obvious?  There is an X-Spam-Level header, and it does
have a bunch of asterisks?

        Loren