Posted to dev@cassandra.apache.org by Megan Smith <me...@instaclustr.com> on 2016/04/01 00:02:51 UTC

Contributor

Hi there,

I work for Instaclustr, and on your third party support page our company logo does not appear correctly. I am just wondering if i could please be added as a contributor to edit the page so i can then fix this issue?

Thank you!

Megan Smith

Digital Marketing Coordinator

www.instaclustr.com | +61448433390

Re: Contributor

Posted by Jonathan Ellis <jb...@gmail.com>.
Happy to add you, we just need your wiki username.

--
Jonathan Ellis
Project Chair, Apache Cassandra