Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by 图霸群英 <ta...@tmd.me> on 2019/05/23 10:26:44 UTC

Join the Beam Community Request Email

Hello everyone! My name is Zhang Haitao and I am from Beijing, China.
I created a Beam Chinese hobby group in China.
Also published on infoq about Beam related articles.
Https://www.infoq.cn/profile/1280576
I want to join the Beam community now.

On May 27th of this month, I will also participate in Qcon's promotion work on Beam technology.
https://2019.qconguangzhou.com/presentation/1822

Now I am organizing people in China to translate English help documents into Chinese.
Please give me a lot of advice and care.

My github account: xsm110
Example:
https://github.com/xsm110/Apache-Beam-Example
Apache User ID : zhanghaitao8
JIRA: zhanghaitao8

The attachment is signed by me for the agreement submitted to ASF.ICLA

Re: Join the Beam Community Request Email

Posted by Brian Hulette <bh...@google.com>.
Some of the pain of switching to Hugo may be alleviated by the `hugo import
jekyll` command: https://gohugo.io/commands/hugo_import_jekyll/

I guess that will probably just take care of the markdown flavor, but at
least that's one less thing to worry about.

Brian

Posted by Melissa Pashniak <me...@google.com>.

Posted by Lukasz Cwik <lc...@google.com>.