Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Tad H Guski <tg...@ptc.com> on 2002/02/07 22:06:13 UTC

IPlanet Tomcat configuration issue

Hi all:
I'm trying to get tomcat 3.2 configured with IPlanet. Right now I'm just
trying to mount the /examples context. If I mount just /examples/* then
everything works. If, however, I try to pass only servlets and JSP by doing
the following:

NameTrans fn=pfx2dir from=/examples dir="c:/jakarta-tomcat/webapps/examples"
NameTrans fn="assign-name" from="/examples/*.jsp" name="servlet"
NameTrans fn="assign-name" from="/examples/servlet/*" name="servlet"

Then JSPs work, HTML works and servlets return a 404 error... Any ideas?

Thanks,
Tad Guski