Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by gnugrf <gn...@sdf.lonestar.org> on 2011/01/17 18:30:50 UTC

Modal Window defined in actionpanel

I'm trying to get a modal window to popup to make edits on line items from a
Listview. I have an actionpanel with an "edit" button and I am having
troubles figuring out where to put the markup --
the repeater examples. I've tried adding the modal window markup to the page
and to the markup for the actionpanel and neither are working. Maybe it is
dumb to create the modal window in onClick() method?

Re: Modal Window defined in actionpanel

Posted by gnugrf <gn...@sdf.lonestar.org>.
I figured it out - I was creating the modal window inside the onClick()
method, but it needed to take place outside the method. I was able to put
the markup inside the corresponding action panel html. When the onclick is
called it's just recreating the modal window (because we need to construct
with the appropriate lineitem id).

Re: Modal Window defined in actionpanel

Posted by James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>.
Just use one modal window.  The "edit" link would be an ajax link and
it would set the model for the window and show it.